[m-users.] vim support/plugin

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Sat Mar 31 13:17:02 AEDT 2018

On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:55:28 +1100, "Francis (Grizzly) Smit" <grizzly at smit.id.au> wrote:

> looking for an already installed Mercury compiler to bootstrap with...
> checking for mmc... no
> configure: error: You need a working Mercury compiler to bootstrap with
> :~/.vim/bundle/mercury master* 17s 1 ± type mmc
> mmc is /usr/local/mercury-rotd-2018-03-28/bin/mmc
>
> so whats wrong I have mercury installed how do I tell the install process where to find it

I missed the last part when I wrote my earlier reply.

If you do already have a working Mercury installation, all you have to do
is include the bin directory containing the executable of the Mercury compiler
(mmc) in your $PATH. But in that case, why would you want to install
Mercury *again*?

Zoltan.