Mercury 0.8

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Nov 18 00:35:45 AEDT 1998

Hi all,

I've just put the source distribution for Mercury 0.8 on the Mercury
ftp site <ftp://turiel.cs.mu.oz.au/pub/mercury>.  If there are no
unexpected hiccups discovered in the next 24 hours or so, we will post
a formal announcement to mercury-announce and elsewhere.

The ftp site also has binary distributions of 0.8 for DEC Alpha running
OSF and for Sun SPARC running Solaris.  The binary distributions were
built with OSF 3.2 and Solaris 2.6 respectively, but will probably also
work OK with other versions of the same OS.  A binary distribution for
Linux will follow later tonight.  I'll also try to do a binary
distribution for Windows sometime in the next week or so.

Enjoy :-)

Cheers,
	Fergus.

--