problems with binary distributions for Mercury 0.8

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Nov 24 12:43:33 AEDT 1998

Hi,

This is just a quick note to let people know that there were a few small
but serious problems with the binary distributions for Mercury 0.8.
I have therefore removed the binary distributions from our ftp site.

These problems with the binary distributions do not affect the source
distribution at all.  For the moment, people who want to install 0.8
should build it from the source distribution.

We will at some stage in the near future provide new binary distributions.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"