[m-dev.] oops! ROTD-2006-03-29 not compiling on powerpc.apple.darwin8.5

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Fri Mar 31 03:45:15 AEDT 2006

Oops! Again!

Successfully past the hlc.gc install: I wiped all traces of Mercury from
the environment and in the process of doing a bootstrap install.

Not only that bit of good news for me, but also, with the bootstrap
install, slice/ has now installed in both reg.gc and hlc.gc.

I guess I've done so many installs I've forgotten about the bootstrap
fallback until now.

Sorry, Mark and all, for any trouble caused by my last post and my
'slice/ doesn't install' posts.  (The libgcc.a pointer /did/ help me).

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair