[m-dev.] Mercury build size and library versioning

David Overton dmo at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Jul 15 20:05:34 AEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 07:24:11PM +1000, Peter Hawkins wrote:
> However I'm building the package for inclusion in debian, not just for
> my own use. What grades would you recommend that I include for general
> consumption, while still keeping the size down?
>
> Currently I'm using these grades: For i386, powerpc, alpha, m68k,
> mips:
> hlc.gc,hlc.par.gc,asm_fast.gc,asm_fast.gc.prof,asm_fast.gc.memprof,asm_fast.gc.tr,asm_fast.gc.tr.debug,asm_fast.gc.prof.tr

I'm not sure how easy this is with Debian, but could you provide a
separate (optional) binary package for some of the lesser-used grades,
e.g. the par, tr and memprof grades?

David
--
David Overton