[m-dev.] for review: update text files for 0.10

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Feb 6 15:00:02 AEDT 2001

On 05-Feb-2001, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> When we are completely ready to freeze the release,
> i.e. once we've got all the tests passing on the release branch,
> then we'll see if all the tests are passing on the main branch too.
> If they are, then we may consider releasing the main branch rather
> than the release branch.

This would be nice in some ways.

If we don't do this (e.g. we release the current release branch) then we
should put some kind of check in configure.in to prevent using the newer
releases to compile 0.10 (since it doesn't work).

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.