[m-users.] help with downloading Mercury

Dirk Ziegemeyer dirk at ziegemeyer.de
Thu Mar 5 18:18:27 AEDT 2020

Hi Yael,

if you are using Mac OS X operating system, download Xcode from the App store and/or Xcode command line developer tools.

In case you use Windows, you have several options. One option is to install MSYS2 + MinGW. You won’t find them on the Mercury website. They are available on their own location in the web.

Best regards,

Dirk