[m-users.] Compiler trouble

Noah Scott Goldman noahsg at badmousedriver.xyz
Mon Aug 8 08:14:35 AEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your suggestions, but unfortunately, no dice. I have
checked the directory in Windows Explorer as well and there is
definitely no executable file after I run the compiler. Also, running it
with the option --no-restricted-command-linestill produces nothing.

Is there anything else I can do? This is really puzzling me. What's even
weirder: I tried running

 > mercury --make --verbose hello > compile_try.txt

to see if the verbose command-line output might help you guys diagnose
my issue, but the file compile_try.txt it produced was blank, even
though the actual output was definitely NOT blank. I am completely
stumped. Maybe there's something wrong with my computer. But it compiles
C and D programs, so I don't know what the deal is....