[mercury-users] Adventures in Mercury

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:41:15 AEDT 2011

On 27 March 2011 11:27, Chris King <colanderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've started a blog with the ultimate goal of helping foster the
> Mercury community, titled Adventures in Mercury:
> http://adventuresinmercury.blogspot.com/

> I'm starting with a series on Mercury-based solutions to Project Euler
> problems from a computational (rather than analytical) perspective.  I
> hope that these will be of value to those learning Mercury; I've
> already found them to be of value to myself.

I welcome anything that will help Mercury be more accessible to new users.
 I have but one request: can you please not resort to the omnipresent
Fibonacci Sequence that seems to permeate each and every tutorial
investigation of functional and/or logical languages?  It seems to be the
"Hello, world" of the functional/logical crowd and is becoming a bit of a
cliché.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.