[mercury-users] Re: tiny issue in the tutorial

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 00:05:30 AEST 2010

In the example print_univs , the type univ is now in module univ, not in
std_util .

I had problems pasting code from PDF (lines were badly cut) in evince on
Ubuntu; I had to use xpdf .
In fact it would be better if the tutorial were managed like the user
manual, being in the source depot, and having both an HTML and a PDF
version.