[mercury-users] [web dowload page] Sun SPARC also supported; where to upload?

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Thu Feb 16 15:21:57 AEDT 2006

Dear all,

Thank you for updating the sizes of the archived files for the current release.  I also wished to point out that I have available an archive of the current release for Sun SPARC Solaris 2.8 systems (so Mercury works on these systems as well as the Sun5.x x86 systems).  I have 0.12.1 and 0.12.2 available; go to http://www.logicaltypes.com to download, or email me.

Do you have an upload link where I can send the archive (both for Sun SPARC and Mac OSX.4)?  I've done this before, circa 0.10 ...

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair