[mercury-users] Added pretty printer to XML library.

Douglas Michael Auclair dauclair at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 03:47:16 AEST 2002

Hello, Thomas and all,

I've added a pretty printing module to the XML library in mercury-extras.
It allows formatted text, of course, but it also allows transformations of
the XML (to, e.g., HTML or XML with a different structure) based on a
user-defined dispatch predicate passed to pprint_xml/4.  I've added code to
demonstrate text-formatting and XML-tranformations to tryit.m (the test
module for the XML lib).

Thank you for creating the XML parser.  Would you be interested in adding
the pretty-printer to it?  If so, how would I send the code?  What is the
Mercury group's policy on adding code or documentation?

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair