[mercury-users] lex updates?

Holger Krug hkrug at rationalizer.com
Fri Sep 21 16:33:49 AEST 2001

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 02:52:25PM +1000, Michael Day wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did Holger and Ralph's lex updates get committed to cvs in the end? I
> can't seem to find them...

Thank you for your request. As I know Ralph tried several times to
commit but something went wrong. Then I asked Fergus to give me a cvs
account, what he did, but also here something went wrong, and then there
was no further time before he left Melbourne.

Admittedly Ralph did some further cosmetic modifications of my last version
so I would like him to provide the code. If not, I could send you the diff
for check-in.

One further issue: We also regularly use a combination of lex and
moose for prototypical work. It works quite well. It is based on a
version of moose which I create based on the one in cvs. The new
version allows unique modes.

If there is some interest in this I could provide the diff, too. But
before this I would like to hear from the original creator (Thomas
Conway, I deem), about his further plans with moose.

If there will be some delays from my side, please excuse, my workload
at the moment is very heavy.

--
Holger Krug
hkrug at rationalizer.com