[m-dev.] documenting typed insts

Julien Fischer jfischer at opturion.com
Tue Jan 7 19:48:31 AEDT 2020

Hi all

Typed insts are not currently documented anywhere. For the next release,
I think they need to be.  This is for three reasons:

1. --warn-insts-with-functors-without-type is publicly documented but
that doesn't make much sense without the underlying language feature
begin implemented.

2. We have announced that 'for' is now an operator, but haven't said
for what.

3. Since the intention is that insts will eventually be required to
be typed, documenting the syntax etc. would allow users to begin making
that transition now.

Is there any documentation for this feature about?

Julien.