[m-dev.] [m-rev.] for post-commit review: group *int_least* types together

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Fri Mar 30 22:43:16 AEDT 2018

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:24:30 +1100, Peter Wang <novalazy at gmail.com> wrote:
> While Ubuntu 13.10 is no longer supported (being non-LTS), the release
> files are still available. You just need to change the URLs in your
> /etc/apt/sources.list to
>
>     http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
>
> then run apt-get update.

Thank you, Peter; that did the trick. I was able to install gcc-multilib,
and after that, putting CC=gcc_mx32 (where gcc_mx32 is a trivial
script that invokes gcc with -mx32) in front of ./configure allowed
me to compile a workspace, and bootstrap it (with only one test
case failure). That was in asm_fast.gc; I haven't tried hlc.gc yet.

For anyone else in the same boat: just plain -m32 did *not* work;
it lead to a gcc internal error while compiling runtime/mercury_ho_call.c.

Zoltan.