[m-dev.] [m-rev.] for post-commit review: group *int_least* types together

Peter Wang novalazy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:24:30 AEDT 2018

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 13:19:55 +1100 (AEDT), "Zoltan Somogyi" <zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Peter, for all your suggestions. Unfortunately, I couldn't make any of them work,
> mainly because my laptop is quite old, and it still runs Ubuntu 13.10. That means that
> apt-get installs almost always fail, due to my locations list pointing to servers
> that don't serve 13.10 anymore. (This happened e.g. when trying to do apt-get install
> for both qemu and gcc-multilib.) I think, though I don't know for sure, that this
> would also prevent me from doing a dist-upgrade.

Hi Zoltan,

While Ubuntu 13.10 is no longer supported (being non-LTS), the release
files are still available. You just need to change the URLs in your
/etc/apt/sources.list to

    http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/

then run apt-get update. I was able to install gcc-multilib in a
Ubuntu 13.04 VM (I downloaded the wrong ISO but they should work the same).

Peter