[m-dev.] Mercury downloads mirror site

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Tue Oct 13 17:41:00 AEDT 2015

I've setup a mirror site with all the Mercury downloads that I can find.

http://dl2.mercurylang.org/

There appear to be a couple of gaps, such as nothing before 0.7.4 and many
missing ROTD builds.  I don't know if these exist somewhere.  If they do let
me know and we can arrange uploading them.

This is hosted on my home internet connection and will be less reliable than
the main downloads site, but that's still pretty reliable.  Except for
tumorrow when I'm having solar power installed :-).

--
Paul Bone