[m-dev.] errors in Cygwin build 10.04.2

Robert Shiplett grshiplett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 00:27:50 AEDT 2010

I will try what you advise, because while correcting the odd value for
$INSTALL was enought to prevent breaking the WxWidgets for Erlang
install, it was not enough to get boehm_gc  to build (once again -m
644 being sent to cp  instead of to install )

I should be able to get back within the hour ( I just endured a 9am
job interview so I do need some quality computer-interaction time just
now  ;-)