[m-dev.] release status

Mark Brown dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Nov 12 23:07:00 AEDT 2002

On 12-Nov-2002, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> For Mark's list
>
>         1) Compile the declarative debugger unconditionally and remove
>         all references to MR_USE_DECL_DEBUG.  [done]
>
>         2) Always print syntactically correct goals in the declarative
>         debugger.  [done]
>
>         3) Use list syntax when printing goals.  [done]
>
>         4) Adjust the default size parameters.  [this won't really be
>         required after task 3 is committed]
>
>         5) When reporting an incorrect contour, print the contour.
> 	[XXX what is the status of this one?]

I posted for review a change that covers this.  The change does a bit more
than just print contours, though, because it turned out that printing
contours on their own didn't really make sense without also printing
something about what happened inside any negated contexts within the
contour.  Since the change does more than originally planned, I'm happy for
it to wait until after the release.

Cheers,
Mark.