[m-dev.] new testing schedule

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Jan 20 19:54:15 AEDT 2000

On 19-Jan-2000, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> The current situation where the main branch is not being regularly
> tested on lots of architectures is defintely problematic, but the idea
> is that it shouldn't last long.

I expect that it won't in future.  The main delays on this release have been
travel and file ownership.  There's nothing intrinsically problematic
about the release process, and the dependencies on the uid fjh have been
mostly shaken out by getting me to do the process.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't eveyone's cup of fur.