[m-dev.] diff: remove support for `:- assertion' declarations.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sun Dec 5 18:58:04 AEDT 1999

On 05-Dec-1999, Peter Ross <petdr at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 05-Dec-1999, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> >
> > You also need to tag the files with that tag, at the right time (just
> > before you committed this change).  I tried to bootstrap something and
> > this foiled my plans.
> >
> I thought I did do that, what did I actually do?

Only you can answer that question, grasshopper.

I have no idea what you actually did, but there is no tag by that name
in the repository.  The xor bootstrap tag is the last bootstrapping
tag.  You need to tag around 6:30pm on 16/11/99.

--
The quantum sort:
	while (!sorted) { do_nothing(); }