[m-dev.] mmake realclean in the runtime directory

Mark Anthony BROWN dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 20 15:27:24 AEST 1999

Zoltan Somogyi writes:

> The realclean target now depends on realclean_local and thus on clean_local,
> but does not depend on the clean target. Is this intentional?

Yes (although it might not be correct).  The plan was that any extra
things that need to be cleaned should be made dependencies of `clean_local'.
That way they will be performed by both `clean' and `realclean'.

I think that this could be fixed by changing the line

	clean: clean_o clean_check

in runtime/Mmakefile to

	clean_local: clean_o clean_check

.

--
Mark Brown, PhD student            )O+  |  "Another of Fortran's breakthroughs
(m.brown at cs.mu.oz.au)                   |  was the GOTO statement, which was...