[m-dev.] diff: minimal model tabling, part 3

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Apr 20 22:56:59 AEST 1999

On 20-Apr-1999, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> > (1) Shouldn't that check for `.mm' rather than `mm'?
>
> It doesn't matter.

I think it would be better to test for `.mm', because that
is less likely to get false hits if we later add a grade
containing the letters `mm'.

> > (2) Currently we don't test or install the `.mm' grades in the
> >     nightly tests.  So this will mean that the $(NONDET_PROGS)
> >     will currently not be tested at all, unless you do so manually.
>
> Yes. That is exactly the tradeoff you wanted.

Fine, I just wanted make sure that you were aware of it.

> > tests/valid/Mmakefile
> > > +GRADEFLAGS-complex_failure	= --use-trail
> > > +GRADEFLAGS-semi_fail_in_non_ite	= --use-trail
> >
> > This is not necessary, since you already checked that the
> > grade contains `.mm'.
>
> But we haven't tested whether the grade contains .tr,

Sorry, my mistake.