/home/mercury is corrupt.

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at cs.mu.oz.au
Fri Aug 8 14:22:40 AEST 1997

Hi folks,

Just to give everyone an update on the situation.

Lots of damage was done to /home/mercury (whole workspaces lost, latest
compiler for alpha just disappeared, files changed permissions, etc).
I wouldn't trust it with anything important.

Looks like we won't get a backup from until Monday at the earliest.
I suspect this will be a backup from Wednesday night, since chances are
the corruption was before the backup was done last night.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #          Another great idea from the
                            #            people who brought you