/home/mercury corrupted?

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at cs.mu.oz.au
Fri Aug 8 00:56:26 AEST 1997

I've had several of my files changed from my permissions to "bromage",
some of them have been filled with junk, and I've lost my sent
Mail folder (It's been replace by something bromage owns).
These files were all on /home/mercury.

It look suspiciously like kryten has decided to eat the filesystem
again. Will we never be safe?

(I've sent this to mercury-developers too - anyone using /home/mercury
is advised to check their important files).

--
       Tyson Dowd           #          Another great idea from the
                            #            people who brought you