[m-users.] GPL License Questions

Mark Brown mark at mercurylang.org
Mon Jan 17 06:32:15 AEDT 2022

Hi,

The Mercury Core Libraries are distributed under LGPL but with an
exception to clause 6, which is intended to allow you to, for example,
release compiled binaries for a single device only. We're not law
professors, but we believe that should enable you to meet the Apple
Store terms of service.

See the file COPYING.LIB for more information.

Cheers,
Mark