[m-users.] Bootstrapping issues

emacstheviking objitsu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:17:34 AEST 2019

"M", Peter Wang,

My laptop has been melting for the last hour or so now, I downloaded and
built latest ROTD and it's all going well if "htop" is to be believed!!
Being a glutton I've built all the grades just in case, I mean you never
know, I am a terrible hacker and fiddler of stuff!

Thanks for all the good replies.

Sean