[m-users.] Bootstrapping issues

M McDonough foolkingcrown at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:13:30 AEST 2019

 > and I can run it quite happily but since using it I noticed a couple of
> warnings that I can submit a patch/PR for but I cannot seem to build from
> the github as it tells me..
< output snipped >

14.01 is too old to currently build the source from github.

You can get an ROTD from the downloads page at
http://dl.mercurylang.org/index.html
They have the C source already generated so that you do not need a current
Mercury compiler to build them. After building and installing an ROTD, you
can continue to use it as your compiler, or then compile the source from
github using it.