[m-users.] Compiler trouble

Sebastian Godelet sebastian.godelet at outlook.com
Sun Aug 14 12:58:54 AEST 2016

Hi,

> Sorry, just one more question. How do I add legacy_stdio_definitions.lib to the linker input?

As the last command line argument add -llegacy_stdio_definitions

This will translate to a legacy_stdio_definitions.lib argument to the Microsoft "link" linker
Note that using a different compiler (like you use VS 2015, while the 14.01 version is built with
VS 2013 is not recommended since this is not the way Microsoft designed their tools.
Unfortunately there is no distributed binary version of Mercury compiled with VS 2015,
So far the only way is to bootstrap it, furthermore which will fail with the 14.01 version (so you have to bootstrap from source)

Cheers,

Sebastian