[m-users.] Compiler trouble

Noah Scott Goldman noahsg at badmousedriver.xyz
Sat Aug 13 14:00:50 AEST 2016

Sorry, just one more question. How do I add
legacy_stdio_definitions.libto the linker input?

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 11:40:30 +0800
From: Sebastian Godelet<sebastian.godelet at outlook.com>
To: "'Julien Fischer'"<jfischer at opturion.com>
Cc:users at lists.mercurylang.org, 'Noah Scott Goldman'
	<noahsg at badmousedriver.xyz>
Subject: Re: [m-users.] Compiler trouble

So yes when the patch I submitted to enable compilation with VS 2015, that could be backported to the 14.01 release branch,

Alternatively one could try to use:

> If you are linking with Windows SDK 8.1 or earlier, you might encounter these unresolved external symbol errors.
> In that case, you should resolve the error by adding legacy_stdio_definitions.lib to the linker input as described previously.

So for the CL command output, add that lib and it should be worth a shot.

Cheers,

Sebastian