[m-users.] Open sourced Mission Critical IT code

Delmas Buckley rbuckley at ieee.org
Thu Jun 4 12:52:00 AEST 2015

Paul,

Thank you for posting the bdd sources. Have tried to compile module
test_bdd and module bdd_alt and get errors in both.
In particular, in bdd_alt a module named cache is attempted to be imported
but the compiler finds no such module available.
The errors in compiling module test_bdd are more complex and I'll continue
to look at those.

Best regards,
Robert Buckley