[m-users.] seg fault, 64 bit

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Sat Jun 8 05:17:51 AEST 2013

Some clarifications:

The data is in Prolog format. The software reads it into data structures.
This works fine. It can then do a second step of conversion and collection
meta-data, and this is what fails for the whole set. If I run it on one
single file, it all works.

The MERCURY_OPTIONS are set as an environment variable.

/Tomas