[mercury-users] parallel grades in windows

Sergey Khorev sergey.khorev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 02:59:19 AEST 2010

> Ok, I will take a look at this here and see if I can reproduce it.
> Which version of the MinGW gcc are you using?

I am using gcc 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)
Perhaps I should also try more recent version of gcc.

>> This gives me idea: if the crash is caused by GC, .nogc grade should
>> be working better. Will try.
>
> Unless the lack of a GC causes the program to run out of memory before
> it encounters the problem.

Tried to build hlc.par (without gc) and found another problem. Library
build fails on bitmap.m:

Uncaught Mercury exception:
Software Error: ml_disj_gen.m: Unexpected: ml_gen_disj: single disjunct
Stack dump not available in this grade.