[mercury-users] To the developers of Mercury!

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:17:27 AEDT 2007

On 1/5/07, RMJ <radse1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've finished most of the basic features of the IDE that I'm building for
> Mercury. Now is the time to create the special highlighter for the language.
> I need a list of all the reserved words and everythings that is to be
> highlighted in the IDE's editors.

vim/syntax/mercury.vim (in the mercury-compiler distribution) has all
the keywords that have been considered worth adding, plus a few other
rules for syntax highlighting.  While it doesn't necessarily highlight
everything that I might highlight, it does a pretty good job.

What are you using/modifying to build your IDE?  Is it available
anywhere to look at, or are you waiting until it is considered
finished to some degree?

Jon