[mercury-users] [feature request] (slightly) richer XML doc output

Peter Ross pro at missioncriticalit.com
Mon Apr 16 15:47:14 AEST 2007

On 4/9/07, doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com <doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com> wrote:
> I'm looking at the XML doc output of mmc --make foo.doc, and I'd
> like to request a small feature addition: would you include
> the include_module/1 declarations?  This addition will help me
> build documentation for libraries.

I had a look at this.

The information that I have at the point of the generation of the xml
documentation is the set of modules that are *used* in the interface
and the implementation.

:- interface.
:- import_module a, b, c, d.
:- implementaiton.
:- import_module e, f.

The used interface modules maybe {a, b} while the used implementation
modules maybe {c, f}.  In other words, c and d, aren't used in the
interface at all, but c is used in the implementation, while module e
isn't used anywhere?

Would this be acceptable information for you?