[mercury-users] Thank you, but ... Re: Alternate XML-representation for terms (non-XSLT)?

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Wed Feb 1 04:28:14 AEDT 2006

Dear Ian,

Thank you for the references; I've downloaded the ROTD and will look into the typeclass and examples there.  I hope these examples can eventuate in code that works on the current release, as this may have application in a production system, and the client may, or may not, care that the underlying compiler is in alpha release (usually the uppermost concern of my clients are simple: that I deliver a working system to them).

It would be nice that this code, if it appears to benefit the term_to_xml module (primus non nocere), be moved into a stable release delivery.  Any plans on this?

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair