[mercury-users] my problems with parsing.mkEncoding

Julien Fischer juliensf at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Nov 16 14:33:27 AEDT 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Tudor Holton wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> This is still happening.  No output or messages from mmake on lister,
> holly, mungee, and murang.  I've established it's not my terminal that's
> the problem.
>
> Is there something I missed?
>
> which mmake says:
> /home/mercury/public/mercury-latest/i386-pc-solaris2.8/bin/mmake

It looks like that installation has been partially deleted - at a guess
it probably happened last week some time when /home/mercury ran out
of space.

The 0.12 installation is still there as is the one in
/home/mercury/public/mercury-latest/i386-pc-solaris2.9.  I'll fix
the other one up some time later today.

Cheers,
Julien.