[mercury-users] Debian packages of Mercury

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu May 13 02:25:47 AEST 2004

On 12-May-2004, Peter Hawkins <peter at hawkins.emu.id.au> wrote:
> I have created Debian packages of Mercury ROTD 2004-03-27, primarily for my
> own use. However, since they may be of assistance to others who use Debian
> and Mercury, you can get them from:
> http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~hawkinsp/

Thanks.

> (Incidentally I found ccache [0] very handy when fixing the packaging since it
> saved a lot of time on rebuilds of C files. Has anyone considered producing a
> similar tool for Mercury?)

Not as far as I know. In the 80s I designed a very primitive form of such
a system from NU-Prolog, the previous logic programming system developed
in our department, and one of my friends (John Shepherd) implemented it.
I will add the idea to the list of projects available for summer students.

Zoltan.