[mercury-users] Debian packages of Mercury

Peter Hawkins peter at hawkins.emu.id.au
Wed May 12 11:36:44 AEST 2004

Hi...

I sent this message to this mailing list about a month ago but I don't think
it got through (delivery seems very unreliable for hosts outside of CS).

I have created Debian packages of Mercury ROTD 2004-03-27, primarily for my
own use. However, since they may be of assistance to others who use Debian
and Mercury, you can get them from:
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~hawkinsp/

(Incidentally I found ccache [0] very handy when fixing the packaging since it
saved a lot of time on rebuilds of C files. Has anyone considered producing a
similar tool for Mercury?)

=)
Peter

[0] http://ccache.samba.org/