[mercury-users] mercury-rotd-2002-02-07 on Sun

Michael Day mikeday at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 13 13:02:59 AEDT 2002

> The mercury-0.10.2-beta comes from a separate branch of our CVS repository.
> This branch is based on 0.10.1 with bug fixes only -- no new development.

Right.

> Well, lots of bugs can show up only on one platform.

Is there often much lag in fixing bugs that show up on Solaris but not
Linux? Is there any way to determine which tests failed for a particular
unstable build, or the severity of the errors? (Hrmph could run the tests,
I suppose... :)

Basically, is it going to be difficult to hug the bleeding edge of Mercury
compiler development and maintain the ability to release code that will
compile on multiple platforms?

Michael