[mercury-users] Problem with mmake

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Tue Jun 5 15:43:14 AEST 2001

Tom Howland wrote:
	I just checked the manual, and none of the above information was there!

	http://www.sics.se/isl/quintus/qp/ref-unix.html#G00450

I checked the manual too.  It's in section n.

	Of course, these rules only came into play when invoking the Prolog
	development system. Runtime systems did no interpretation of command line
	arguments. The runtime Prolog system still had a few configurable options
	that could be set with environment variables such as garbage collecting
	parameters and which character set to favor.

Yeah, too many.  It was too easy for people to set the environment variables
for one program without realising that that would affect other programs too.