[mercury-users] Beginner books for logic-functional programming

Peter Ross peter.ross at miscrit.be
Thu Apr 26 21:04:31 AEST 2001

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 03:23:27AM -0700, Terrence Brannon wrote:

> What books would you recommend that I get so that the reference
> manual, libraries, and way to develop new programs in Mercury makes
> more sense to me?

I heartily recommend the Fergus-on-the-shelf toy. ;)

The only book that I now of that might be useful, is "The Art of Prolog"
by Sterling and Shapiro.  The first part of the book is about logic
programming not Prolog programming.

Anyway most university libraries should have a copy of it, I recommend
checking it out there before purchasing a copy.

Pete