[mercury-users] Extensive tutoring in Mercury

Terrence Brannon princepawn at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 04:36:38 AEST 2001

I am finding the Mercury reference manual tough going.
I followed Ralph Beck's (excellent) introduction with
no problem, but I don't have the background to understand
all the precise but highly technical vocabulary used in this
manual.
I would just start littering this mailing list with 1 question
per sentence from the manual until I got through the manual,
but I don't want to be a nuisance.

If some sort of low-cost commercial support is available, I would
be happy to pay.

But the bottom line is, I will be needing a lot of help to become
an expert in this language and I think that I may be demanding
too much in the way of free support.