[mercury-users] Re: Questions

Ralph Becket rwab1 at cam.sri.com
Sat Mar 6 00:33:10 AEDT 1999

              ^---- too kind, we could only afford the one `t'
> See <http://kidwelly.cam.sri.com/people/becket/mercury/tutorial/>.
> It's still under development, but the stuff there is there so far
> is already very useful.  I'm sure Ralph would appreciated feedback.

Absolutely.  The more feedback I get the better I can make the
tutorial.  Things have been somewhat mad this last week and I haven't
made much progress - hopefully next week will be different.

I'm currently working on a description of modules as name spaces, but
it's turning out to be a harder nut to crack than I'd imagined.

> Ralph, is it OK if we put a link to this up on the Mercury WWW page now?

I'd rather keep my latest stuff in the CVS tree and let you chaps host
the pages directly.  I do this stuff in my own time and I'd rather
separate personal interests from work interests (i.e. nobody at work
knows about the local pages...)

Cheers,

Ralph

--