[mercury-users] MCORBA

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Jun 17 13:40:27 AEST 1999

On 15-Jun-1999, Luke Evans <Luke.Evans at seagatesoftware.com> wrote:
> MCORBA 0.2 seems to have been around for a while, so I've been wondering if
> development has been mothballed over this period, or whether you are still
> beavering away at it.

As Fergus has said, I've done a few things on the system since 0.2, but
very little has been done since March or so. I am planning on spending a lot
more time on it in the next six months, though.

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) | If your thesis is utterly vacuous
PhD student,                    | Use first-order predicate calculus.