[mercury-users] MCORBA

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Jun 16 03:07:56 AEST 1999

On 15-Jun-1999, Luke Evans <Luke.Evans at seagatesoftware.com> wrote:

> Is there a snapshot scheme for MCORBA similar to that with core Mercury?
> MCORBA 0.2 seems to have been around for a while, so I've been wondering if
> development has been mothballed over this period, or whether you are still
> beavering away at it.

Some work has been done since 0.2 was released, but currently there is no
automatic snapshot scheme for MCORBA like there is for the base Mercury
distribution.

Looking at the log messages, it looks like DJ (David Jeffery) has added
support for structs and typedefs since 0.2.  If you want a snapshot of
our latest development version, just let us know.

Cheers,
	Fergus.