[mercury-users] Reminder --- the ICFP99 programming contest is next week

Peter Ross petdr at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 27 11:01:47 AEST 1999

----- Forwarded message from Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> -----

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:08:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: Norman Ramsey <nr at eecs.harvard.edu>
To: fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Subject: Reminder --- the ICFP99 programming contest is next week

Dear Fergus,

As you may know, the second annual ICFP programming contest will be
held next weekend, starting one week from today.  I hope you will
spread the word, so we can look forward to some strong entries from the
Mercury crowd.

The contest web page is at http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jks6b/icfp.  You
can find more information there, and even register to receive the
contest problem by email as soon as it is available.  This year, we
have a special "blitzkrieg" division for those who have only 24 hours
to spare.  Everyone is eligible to enter, even faculty!

I hope you will find time to participate.

Norman