[mercury-users] Mercury on VC++

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 20 07:12:34 AEST 1999

On 19-Aug-1999, Luke Evans <Luke.Evans at seagatesoftware.com> wrote:
> Was there any success with the efforts to port Mercury to Visual C++?  If
> the stuff I'm doing ever goes anywhere, then I'll fall foul of the current
> Cygwin GPL on the Windows platform.

I don't know about the status at the moment.

It is probably quite possible to link against mingw when you want to
ship anyway.  Many people do this to avoid the cygwin GPL.

(I haven't done this, but any technical problems you encounter would
be worth hearing about).

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't eveyone's cup of fur.