[m-dev.] Cross-Compiling for Android

null at nowhere-dense.com null at nowhere-dense.com
Sun Apr 12 06:07:55 AEST 2020

On 10.04.2020 22:45, Peter Wang wrote:

> It looks like the core system works. Have you looked in the .log files?
> You can attach them here or perhaps copy them onto a pastebin site.
>
> Peter

Hello Peter,

I went ahead and ran tests for all architectures on QEMU.  The results
are mostly identical except that `hard_coded/weak_ptr` succeeded for
aarch64.

I re-ran configure to set TESTS_FLAGS appropriately for each
architecture.

Attached: `failed_tests-TRIPLE` are the summaries,
`runtests-TRIPLE-DATE.errs` are the error log files.

Aside from the segfaults / weak_ptr NTM, most of the errors seem to be
artifacts of the testing process.

Best,
Mark