[m-dev.] a Chuffed solver type?

Julien Fischer jfischer at opturion.com
Sat Oct 22 18:49:33 AEDT 2016

Hi Marcus,

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016, Daniels, Marcus G wrote:

> I’m thinking of writing a solver type for Chuffed.  Can anyone see obstacles to doing this?

As part of the G12 project at NICTA we had several interfaces to lazy
clause generation solvers and we certainly used solver types to define
interface to them at one point.

The only thing I can think of that might be an issue is that the
choicepoint_id mechanism described in the trailing section of the
reference manual doesn't work properly.   (That said, G12 implemented
interfaces to dozens of solvers and that was never an issue for us.)

Julien.